Thursday, September 14, 2017

Day 2573 - Legion Day 373

We got Kil'Jaeden down without much issues.  No notable loot.

Blizzcon 2017 virtual ticket went on sale, and the digital goodie was faction specific two seater mount.  I think the Alliance made out better this round.

Meanwhile, I hit exalted with the Army of the Light faction and got the permanent augment rune as well as the Lightforge Warframe mount.  Too bad the mount itself requires exalted reputation to use, so none of my alts can use it yet.

After the raid, I managed to complete the story quest.  That is, I managed to unlock all of the world quest as well as finish the new dungeon on both heroic and mythic difficulty.  Now I just have to knock out my M+10 dungeon and I can start leveling my alts again.

137/89/63 83 mg/DL 223.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment