Monday, September 11, 2017

Day 2570 - Legion Day 370

Well, that's 6 hours of my life I'm not getting back.  I restarted the whole maze a couple of times. Even with the aid of a tracking addon, the maze double wrapped around itself as well as having room that randomly teleported to another location.  I resorted to using pencil and paper to help map out the routes that I haven't already explored.  This is what the hand drawn map looks like:

Not quite legible, but it's mainly used as a guide.  All that time spend, and here's what the mount looks like on my mage that did the farming:

Just before going to bed, one of the Fel Spotted Egg cracked and hatched.  Fortunately for me, it's one of the 4 mounts, Darkspore Mana Ray.  I got a couple of more eggs lined up to be hatched.

Here's what it looks like:

121/89/61 83 mg/DL 230.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment