Sunday, September 10, 2017

Day 2569 - End of Week 273

08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












09-10-2017 Front
09-10-2017 Side













After I did the daily world quest, I went and farm for Sightless Eye in Underbelly.  And as soon as I got 20 thousand of that currency, I went and learn it.  This is how the mount looks like.


Too bad this mount does not work in Underbelly, and I have to use the summon harness instead.  While we're on mount farming, I also started the Lucid Nightmare mount farming.  The process have been discovered, but I was having difficulty from step one with turning the light bulb in Uldum.  The second step in AQ40 wasn't easier.  Fortunately the step that stump everyone for 24 hours was easily circumvented with the purchase of the necessary head gear from the auction house.  Gnomeregan step is difficult only in finding the puzzle panel.  The untangle game is actually easier than the other puzzle.

This brings me to the final step, the Endless Halls.  I gave it about 90 minutes before calling it a night and trying it with a fresher mind.


127/92/62 88 mg/DL 228.8lb
Week to Week -0.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment