Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 431 - Tire Trouble

I took my co-workers out to Emon Japanese Restaurant for lunch today.  As expected, they're very satisfy with the food.  However, on my way back, the rear tire blown out, and the co-worker was kind enough to get the temporary tire on.  I managed to drive slowly to a tire store and get a replacement tire.  On my way home, I bought 3 more tires from Costco, which will arrive sometime next week.  I didn't know it, but the old tires were 3 years old.  Guess I really should check them more regularly.

I also had the company sponsored bio-metric checkup today, and the only number which I couldn't measure myself is cholesterol.   That came in in flying color as expected, 152 total, 57 HDL, 95 LDL.

121/61/51 177.4lb 94 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment