Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 445 - Breaking Out Long Sleeves

Today is the last nominal week of October, and this year's Santa Ana wind driven heat has been a great disappointment.  At least the weather feels cooler than last year.  I usually switch to long sleeves shirts at the start of November, and today, I'm wearing my Friday casual pocket t-shirt, but wearing a hoodie sweatshirt due to the weather.  The hoodie took cared of two problem at once, warm my body, and cover my head.

Last weekend, I decided even the size 36 pants weren't doing its job, so I broke down and bought 2 pairs of size 34 from Costco.  It's been so long since I actually wear correct size pants, it's difficult for me to describe the sensation.  I think size 34 is my limit, since that's about the size of my hip bones.

On the vision front, still no dramatic improvement.

113/70/71 169.6lb 75 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment