Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 440 - End of Week 63


08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












10-23-2011 Front
10-23-2011 Side












I was only slightly kidding about my appointment with agony.  The lasik surgery itself went without much drama.  I really didn't start feeling pain until the numbing eye drops wears off.  And at the end of the first day, I got some really adverse reaction to percocet with nausea and throwing up sensation leading the charge.  The second day went a bit better on the side effect front, and I was well enough that shopping trip to Costco went well, with me wearing the cover-all sun glasses.  However, I'm still fighting the other side effect, and one that I'll probably not win until I get off the medication, constipation.  Lets just hope that I'm well enough to get off med by Monday and I can actually read without squinting.

One thing I keep on doing even though I'm not wearing glasses is me trying to adjust them unconsciously.  I find this mildly annoying and amusing.

130/60/71 171.4lb 79 mg/DL
Week to Week 0.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment