Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 420 - Trying New Shoes

Back in June 18, I bought a pair of ECCO Track II Low size 43.  At the time, it was very tight fitting, and I have to get my feet used to this new size.  Yesterday I bought a pair of Vibram FiveFingers Bikila LS shoes for treadmill use and possible office use.  I'm also bringing my old shoes with socks if it isn't acceptable for office use.


The clerk at REI brought me size 41, 42 and 43.  Size 41 is slightly too tight.  Size 42 has just a bit of spacing, and size 43 is really too loose.  Mind you, I don't wear socks with these.

Last night was a bit of struggle getting asleep.  For some reason, I have higher heart beat rate than usual, and I really cannot tell when I finally get to sleep.  Still wake up at the same time.

118/70/71 181lb 91 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment