Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 432 - Goal One Reached

I had a bout of sleepness this morning when I awake at 2:30AM and never could go back to sleep.  Instead of fighting it, I just opted to start my day a bit early.  Usually I sleep in a bit without the alarm clock waking me at 4:30AM.  So instead of doing my exercise routine at 8AM on the weekend, I finished mine at 6:30AM today.

It's also been a week since I start wearing the new shoes full time.  The result has been interesting.  I've also dial my walk back up to 4MPH, and with the new shoes, it seemed much easier pace to maintain.  I started using the Losit.com app & webpage to further track both my meal and exercise.  Recording my Chinese meals will be a hit and miss proposition.  I haven't been counting calories religiously up to this point, doing it now will be interesting.

This morning, I also reach my first goal of 174 pounds.  Based upon my previous assumption, that should put me squarely in 25 BMI.  However, it would seem that I've gotten an inch shorter, so I won't reach that goal until 168 pounds.  If I stick to my current routine, I should get there by January.

Slight update:

After I made this post, I donated my 1 pint of blood to American Red Cross.  With the amount of blood test I've been having in the past 11 years, I've always joke that I would make a terrible IV drug abuser since my vein is always hard to find.  Today's drawing was entirely without hiccup.  The technician find and tab on the vein in the first shot, and the actual drawing of the blood took 10 minutes, but the paperwork itself took 40 minutes.  At least they took the blood this time.  Here's what I look like 4 hours later:




117/72/61 173.8lb 99 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment