Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 446 - More Clothing Purchase Year 2

I don't like buying clothing.  For one thing, I almost never find what I'm looking for, and what I'm looking isn't all that exotic.  With the cloth switching coming, I figure it's time to get clothings that fits better.  I've already taken cared of the pants last week, this week, I tried to address some of the other area.

I last bought newer underwear back when I'm wear waist size 40 and shirt size L.  I've since shrunk beyond those sizes.  So instead of fighting parking at the mall and getting into Nordstrom, I went to Nordstrom Rack across the street at the strip mall.  We'll see how they fit.

In terms of T-Shirts with pocket, once again, I was looking for darker colored shirt with pocket.  The only store that I know that reliably stock those are Old Navy.  Unfortunately, I only found 3 shirts.  Well, it beats zero.

The last thing I bought while looking for long sleeve shirts with pocket at Wal-Mart & Target.  Both places' didn't have what I want, but I was able to pick up 2 pair of sweat pants for home use.  It's getting cold enough that shorts at home isn't practical.

I still cannot tell whether my vision is improving or not.  We'll see in 4 days.

112/74/74 169.6lb 84 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment