Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 441 - Lasik Recovery Day 4

I had my first follow up this morning with my ophthalmologist regarding my recovery progress.  He was most please with my recovery.  It would seem that massive dosage of vitamin C is helping.  Although ice pack on the eye help, it also introduced weight on the eye, which is annoying.  I've stop taking percocet, which I detest due to its many side effect, not to mention narcotic addiction property.

The actual procedure is call Photorefractive Keratectomy.  According to the log, the actual laser time on my right eye is 40 seconds, and 53 seconds on my left.  As of this morning, I feel well enough not to have to use pain medication, and the doctor have removed the non-corrective contact lenses.  I can almost read the monitor without squinting...

124/84/61 168.2lb 76 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment