Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 276 - Body Fat

Well, today's the 9th month post surgery followup.  No real surprises.  My cholesterol numbers are good: 47 HDL and 97 LDL.  I went on the body mass measurement machine again, and the result is as I expected.  I lost about 20 pounds in the past 3 months.  According to the machine, 3 months ago, I have 83.1lb of fat.  Today I have 62.0lb.  So almost ALL of my weight loss have been the lost of fat.  My muscle mass didn't increase, which is a bit troublesome.  I'm ahead of the schedule that the program have in mind for me.  I'm just behind in my own mind.

This post is supposed to come out on Thursday evening.  The ongoing blogspot outage sort of delay that.  I'm grateful that my blog still works, unlike Anne Althouse's blog.

114/76/71 204.2lb 91 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment