Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 287 - Loss of Balance

Another late post.   I really go to do these posts in a more timely basis.  So my dizziness return with a vengeance yesterday.  I was surprised that I managed to drive to the office and drove to the doctor's appointment afterward.  When I got to work, I knew I have to see the doctor ASAP.  This is not the first time that I had this kind of dizzy spell.  I also used to have some irregular heart beat a couple of years back.

The doctor listened to my heart both sitting upright and laying down flat on my back, and really didn't hear that much difference.  However, she did noticed that if I train my eye on a far off object and move my head slowly, the dizziness lessened tremendously.  It would seemed that my inner ear balance mechanism is currently not working correctly, and she assured me that this condition is temporary.

Even as I type this, I still feel the after effect of dizziness and unbalance.  This is annoying.

114/79/54 202.2lb 94 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment