Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 395 - More Belt Tightening

One of the things I do when I hit plateau is to add additional challenges. Now, I don't always keep that through, but it helps. Right now, my morning exercise regiment is 45 minutes of walk at 3.9 MPH pace. At some point, I should graduate to 4 MPH pace, just not today.

One of the other things that I do is to ever decrease the size of the belt I'm wearing. I test out some of my brother's older pants, and confirm that I can now wear size 34 with some effort, and size 36 comfortably. This means that I actually have some latitude in terms of how I wear my belt. As I mentioned back on Saturday, I'm on my third notch of the third belt.  Surprisingly enough, I'm already somewhat comfortable with this setting, and with some effort, I could go down more.  However, it's not quit there yet.

113/78/67 181.6lb 99 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment