Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 401 - Judging Progress

Yesterday was another one of the support meeting where 2-3 times a year they bring in alumni of the program that are a bit further out.  All the while I sat there, I come to some realization.  My current state of the regiment IS a success.  Not as fast and as far as I would like it, but a success none the less.  Now I may have to have a doctor look at this bump on my right knee, but that's for another day.

Currently plowing through the podcast Writing Excuses by Brandon Sanderson, Howard Tayler and Dan Wells.  Though I'm not a writer, I do appreciate listening for guides on the mechanics of the writing.  Plus at this length, I can listen to 1-2 episodes on my way into work, and 2-3 episode on my way back to home.

120/74/47 182.2lb 96 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment