Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 601 - Mist of Pandarian Beta Day 3

First thing first. I return to the gym for the first time in many many years. I frankly don't remember the last time I went there. Ok, I was there yesterday to renew the membership, but I didn't have time to do anything. Today, after work, I went there to do some exercise. Spend 10 minutes on the elliptical machine at moderate pace. 10 minutes on the bike, and did some bench press at low weight. I'm not sure how much of this will show up how I feel tomorrow. But it's a start.

I'm trying to stagger my gym exercise, so I don't go on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I honestly don't see how I can do any gym on Friday night, the day I usually go to Rose Hills. Saturday is my household chore day. So that leaves Sunday. Good thing they are open at 5AM. Perhaps I can combined some of my exercise to just gym and skip my home treadmill walk.

After my gym, I got home and had the left over soup from Sunday lunch for dinner. While eating the soup, I went about doing my panda's skinning leveling. After gaining a single level to 30, I got whisper by guild to tank some instances. We did two instances, and it was far more taxing than I realize. For starter, the mobs are all 3 levels above me. That means I missed a lot. Missing on spell casting means I don't gain the monk combo point, which makes everything much harder. The 2 dungeon crawl puts me at level 32, where I finally gets a actual spell interrupt. albeit, it does come with 30 second cooldown.

109/67/60 168.8lb 88 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment