Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 612 - Mist of Pandarian Beta Day 14

It was raining cats and dogs outside today. Unfortunately, today is also the day I go to Rose Hills. When I got out of Costco (minus umbrella) it was raining much harder than usual. By the time I got back to the car I was soaking wet. The flower did turn out well.

I stopped by Noodle King to have lunch and pick up dinner for the rest of the household.  This is what I tried.

I only ate half of it, took the rest home for dinner.  It's interesting tasting.

In a bit I'll start my MoP grind again, but first, I head back to The Old Republic to see what they have done.  I'm pretty sure I have to drop this game soon, as I simply don't have the time to play both games.  When Diablo 3 comes out, my time will take another hit.  So many games, so little time.

127/79/68 171.8lb 84 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment