Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 619 - Recovery Day 3

I have my first follow up with my doctor today.  But first, I tried out going outside driving.  Mind you, I'm still very light sensative,so I cannot function without my polarized sunglasses.  Driving is a bit more unusual in that I can judge object's distance more or less the same.  Just don't ask me to read the sign.

The doctor is happy with the rate of my healing.  However, the protective contact lenses will stay in until Monday.

I tried to hunt down some of the supplies I will be needing (messenger's bag for both my ultrabook and the new laptop, and new sweat pants).  I came up empty handed on both.  I'll have to come up with something.

Oh, today's picture from Rose Hills:

On my way home, I stopped by Noodle King to pick up dinner for the family.  Since I'm not eating in, no picture there.  But I did take this self portrait:


131/79/62/168.8lb 88mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment