Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 626 - Escape From Stormwind

Not that I'm actually playing the Warcraft Beta right now, but the key to doing anything remotely useful is to get away from two places: The capital city and the new starting area in the new continent.  Unfortunately for me, my wee panda monk is level 84, and I'm 2/3 way through quests there.  This means I have to go back to Stormwind to kick off the last leg of quests to level 85.  To make matter worse, the one profession that I actually bother to try to keep up with is almost un-usable due to the user interface being broke.

I have a feeling that this current round of instability is due to the 1.2 million annual pass user that got invited into beta.  This allows Blizzard a good size population to do stress test.  Unfortunately for me, this means that any kind of actual testing that I want to do is almost impossible due to the constant crash.

124/82/57 169.2lb 80 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment