Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 1090 - Mists of Pandarian Day 311

Bought my warlock her iLevel 522 belt to finally raise her iLevel up a bit.  Also got her the heroic scenario shoulder.  The warlock is now well set.

Surprisingly enough, my Paladin actually got her fifth piece of Tier 15 gear.  She got it while tanking Nalak, and getting the iLevel 522 version.  Quit a bit of reshuffling as I tried to adjust the settings.  My mage also got a rather spec appropriate shoe, as well as my Rogue.  The two toons that still need significant gears (shadow priest and druid are still striking out).

I did my blood test this morning.  Not sure what happened, but their fist attempt at right arm failed miserably.   The left arm work better, albeit, I still feel a bit sore about it.

120/79/59 90 mg/DL 178.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment