Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 1106 - Mists of Pandarian Day 327

Yesterday was a most painful day of LFR'ing.  There was a serious issue with both quality of tank and the rest of the raid when I queue up my mage to get her chest piece.  Many wipes there.  I also tried to get some dps gear for my Paladin.  While I did walk away from there with a new leg piece and ring, the wipes were numerous and painful.  Finally in the process of gathering dps pieces for my monk, my luck changed.  It could be because I queue as a tank, and got through the 2 bosses I need without the luck of my other 2 toons.  But I did get a helm out of it.  Can't use it yet until I get the 4 piece bonus.  Today is the last day of this raid week.  I guess after doing Heroic Scenario, I really should concentrate on doing my epic quest lines.

116/77/54 89 mg/DL 181.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment