Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 1103 - Mists of Pandarian Day 324

Ran all 9 of my toons through Heroic Scenario.  For some strange reason, I keep on getting the the heroic version of A Brewing Storm, which in my opinion is the hardest of the bunch.  I did managed to grab a tanking ring for my death knight, who also managed to get her 5th DPS tier 15 piece.  Now I just need to figure out which of the pieces to replace.  Unfortunately for me, I have two toons still in need of tier pieces, and the rolls have not been kind.  The druid needs to keep return to the final Throne of Thunder LFR over and over again to get both pieces, and the priest have 3 pieces to go scatter across 3 different LFR.  I guess they'll be the one hitting the weekly Valor Point cap.


Lunch, Sushi Bowl


124/82/62 94 mg/DL 177.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment