Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 1113 - Mists of Pandarian Day 334

Took all of my toons through Heroic Scenario.  Had some horrendous tank, but mostly they went ok.  Since I'm valor point capped on all of my toons, beating the scenario timer didn't matter to me.

Went to Steely Dan concert last night.  A payback for the blood donation I did last month.  Well worth the effort.  Although it's against my religion to pay for parking, it wasn't as bad as I fear.  I park a block away for $10 and I can certainly use the walk.

The band played without a break for 2 solid hours.  They mentioned that it'll be mostly hits and here's the playlist:

Your Gold Teeth
Aja
Hey Nineteen
Show Biz Kids
Black Cow
Black Friday
Time Out of Mind
Daddy Don't Live in That New York City No More
Deacon Blues
Bodhisattva
Rikki Don't Lose That Number
Do It Again
(Band Introduction)
Josie
Peg
My Old School
Reelin' In The Years

Oncore:
Kid Charlemagne

The only non-Radio friendly song that they selected was Daddy Don't Live in that New York City No More.  A fairly good list.

117/76/57 89 mg/DL 178.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment