Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 1095 - Mists of Pandarian Day 316

As I was saying yesterday, with the exception of my druid and shadow priest, most of my toons are now using 4 piece tier 15 bonus in their main spec.  With most of my characters very close to hitting exalted with Shado-Pan Assault faction, I actually need to plan around the shoulder piece, which can be bought using just 900g.  The first toon I have a chance to test out that theory is my Monk.  Unfortunately, it does appear that the shoulder piece is better suited for her dps off spec, so my monk is my only character to be wearing 5 piece Tier 15.

My poor priest with her 2 piece Tier 15 actually got a piece of upgrade last night.  She got a Heroic Scenario weapon, which blew away the main hand she was using.  Still looking for more than 2 piece bonus though.

120/72/51 98 mg/DL 173.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment