Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 1109 - Mists of Pandarian Day 330

I ran my priest through the two LFR that I can still get gears out of today.  Since she still have 2 more coins, it's worth my while to run the group.  Prior to that, I ran that character through heroic and normal scenario to get to the valor cap for the week.  This allows the rest of my toons to get on accelerated valor point acquisition.  With that in mind, the priest strikes out.

I then went through 2/3 of my toons through heroic scenario.  I got a sidegrade for my mage, and the death knight managed to get an non-upgrade.  However, the warlock finally got an upgrade spell dagger.  Still didn't get a chance to try her out in practice.

At this rate of acquisition, I should be hitting the valor point cap on Saturday.

124/82/55 97 mg/DL 177.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment