Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 1540 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 129

Today is the last day of the Beta.  Albeit, I delete it off the hard drive just the same.

I had enough time to send two toons through the entire Siege of Orgrimmar.  I was trying to dps on my warrior, but due to tanks dropping out, I end up tanking 3/4 of the way through and I had to do it in two different raid.  A lot of non-gear pieces drop, and I was able to raise the Fury set by quite a bit.  So much so I actually have to spend a lot of time farming frogs for lesser fortunate coins.

I also gave my shadow priest a shot at a new shoe, new trinket.  I didn't get either, but I did get a tier 16 head token piece which allows me to replace the LFR shoulder, thus upgrading my gears by quit a bit.

118/72/58 96 mg/DL 197.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment