Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 1555 - Warlords of Draenor Day 6

It didn't take me long to get my Paladin up to 100.  Once there, I immediately tried to upgrade my garrison to level 3.  I'm short 423 garrison resources.  So I decided to juggle things around a bit and try gearing out my tanking set.  Turns out, the damage dealing set I've been building during the leveling IS my current tanking set.

While doing my leveling in Nagrand, I ran across a rare/elite level 100 mob.  Fortunately for me, someone other group is already going after this boss level mob.  Dropped a single loot for everyone,  Motted Meadowstomper.  My first new mount for the expansion.

One thing I didn't do optimally is to do my legendary ring quest as soon as I can.  It has an item that's available as early as level 98.  Now that I'm 100, I went back and ran it again.  It will involve quit a bit of item obtained in Dungeon.

After my first Skyreach dungeon (both for loot and quest item), I got hit with the Character not found boss.  That took 30 minutes to clear.  I'm now owner of both starter ring for tanking and damaging dealing.

136/90/63 91 mg/DL 199.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment