Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 1554 - Warlords of Draenor Day 5

After learning yesterday's lesson, I decided not to log out of the game as much as I can help it.  For a change, I'm concentrating on just my main character, trying to get her up to level 100, all the while building up my garrison.  I noticed that at Spire of Arrok, my gear started to get replace quickly.  It started in of all places, an side quest to feed a ghost dog biscuit.  But the resulting upgraded necklace is quit good.

I have to leave quit a bit of quest on each zone as I go to the new zones.  Thus far the Spire's Outpost have been a bust.  I bought toy, pet, bag, but no garrison resources.

Before I doze off for the night, I managed to get to Nagrand, pick up the fishing Death Knight companion, and hit level 99.  So much grinding, so little time.  Lets hope the queue boss tonight will be better.

127/86/67 86 mg/DL 200.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment