Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Day 1562 - Warlords of Draenor Day 13

My current system of leveling my tanking alts are:  Go to the current quest hub, finish it, go back to Garrison and move the next toon to this quest hub.  With this system, I got my character through Gorgrond.  All four are now level 94 and also finished the starter quest for the Legendary quest line for this expansion (ring).

Speaking of the Legendary quest, after I finished my daily crystal grind, I have enough to turn in the crystal part of the quest and hop onto the last heroic dungeon part (there are 4 heroic dungeon involved in Part 1 of the quest chain).  One last jaunt through Nagrand and I'm now with my new shinny iLevel 680 rings (I have to buy one for both of my spec).

114/77/65 83 mg/DL 199.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment