Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 1542 - Warlords of Draenor Beta Day 131

With the new raid week reset, I finally got the 4th piece of heroic Tier 16 dps glove that the paladin wants.  After getting prompted by several video on how easy it is to get the Brood of Alysrazor achievement with the Darkmoon Faire.  And it gave me a nice new account wide toy Blazing Wings.

Here's how Dianora looks with her new flame wings:

Rather nice looking isn't it?

After sending my Paladin and Death Knight through Garrosh gear farming, Ordos kill and Fireland farming (nothing worth while dropped), it was time for my Druid.  Since I'm a bit short on time, I only have time to send her through Naxx to get her Thunderheart on a Stick.  And lo and behold, on the first of the 2 possible boss that can drop it, the staff dropped.

Here's how she looks on Worgan:

And how she looks on Human:

I'll do the other farming run later.

Ok, final picture.  Worgen Druid on Fire Hawk with Flame Wing over Fireland Entrance:


123/79/58 93 mg/DL196.6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment