Friday, November 14, 2014

Day 1551 - Warlords of Draenor Day 2

I managed to send the other 9 of my toons through the expansion content and got to the garrison.  I took a brief lunch and a groceries run to Smart and Final.  Came back to a two hour queue time.  The various server are still somewhat unstable.

What I did managed to do before going to bed is pushing my main character to level 92.  On a separate note, I also brought my druid who was locked out of Draenor for most of the day due to her not able to get the quest.  After I put my warrior through the obtain the Garrison run, I went back and try again to go through the Dark Portal.  Prior to doing that, I ran random dungeon twice as tank.  I got Bloodmaul Slag Mines both time.  As the level 90 leveling dungeon, this instance is scaled for iLevel 483 (boost gear), it was fairly easy.

Well, we're currently having a mandatory 4 hour maintenance, hopefully fixing some of the problem in the first day.

141/95/63 93 mg/DL 197.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment