Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 235 - Dinner From 03-31-11

Well, as promised, picture from my dinner last night.
6 ounce of Pork Chop
Slice Pork


Pork Marinated
Slice Green Onion & Ginger
Stir Fried Ginger
Cooking Pork
Meal
Every since my surgery, I've felt colder than usual.  Even though it's spring, I still need to turn on radiated heater in my room so I don't feel freezing.  Yesterday, the temperature in the valley reached 90, and it was 100 outside of my house.  So I slept yesterday without the heater, and felt fine.  Except waking up 1 hour earlier than my alarm and having problem going back to sleep.

What I'm a bit worry is my blood sugar reading the past week.  I am drinking more coffee, and that seemed to have spike my reading up.  This morning my reading is 105 mg/DL, my highest since February.  I'll cut back on any extra caffeine intake today and see the result from tomorrow.

106/72/50 213.4lb 105 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment