Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 245 - Tax Season 2011

This weekend as I watch my brothers struggle with finishing their tax before the filing deadline, I'm grateful that my own tax is so simple. In many ways, I got the simplest kind of tax to do. I owns no properties. I have no dependent nor spouse. I owns almost nothing that's tax related. And when I did my online filing, IRS immediately deducted the amount owed out of my bank account 2 days after I filed (on a Saturday no less). I guess they're serious about getting my money. For some reason, State of California actually owes me money this year. I'm not exactly counting on that money to survive. I'm just grateful that I have another year before doing all of this all over again.

One thing that did stood out this year a bit more than last year is that I actually spend enough money medically to take deduction on it. Of course consider that I actually had a major surgery last year, that's to be expected.

108/72/61 209.8lb 96 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment