Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 255 - Jadefang

I've feel that I've been neglecting my hunter Kycilia a bit lately. So to make up for that, I've been camping in the Crumbling Depth subzone in Deepholme for the rare spawn Jadefang. After 3 days of camping, on and off, the Shale Spider spawned:
Jadefang captured at the scene of the crime

After capturing her, I went back to Stormwind and remove my old Shale Spider (which I never even got around to name) and Jadefang now has a perminent spot on my hunter's carrying rotation of pets.

I kept Kycilia parked in the same tunnel just to see if Jadefang will spawn the next day.  Sure enough, it did.  Unfortunately for my main character Dianora, Underground Economy is not in rotation for today.  So Instead of adding a companion pet to my one character that is dedicated to collecting, I have to settle for my hunter getting her own rare companion pet:
Group Picture: Dead Jadefang, my Jadefang, and Tiny Shale Spider

Just when I think I got out of my last stall, I entered another stall.  Worst off for me, this stall appears to start at 2 pounds heavier.  Well, I'm working from home today, away from all of the decaffeinated coffee.  Perhaps that's been my problem?

115/74/62 209.2lb 99 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment