Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 261 - Spring 2011

Ok, it now feels like Spring.  I no longer have to use the radiated heater to keep my room toasty due to my reduce fat insulation.  It's still too cold for me to change out the winter blanket, so the thick blanket stays.  We had a couple of days of above average temperature where I had to drive around town.  I don't think I'll enjoy the heat any more than I've enjoy the cold.

I've also noticed that the new underpants that I bought back in November 26 2010 already too big.  That's only 5 months and almost 50 pounds ago.  Still I might be considering buying new clothing again even before I hit the less than 200 pound territory.  In terms of my belt size, I'm now on my second belt, and I've moved 2 notched in since I got the belt.  The previous notch was a month ago, so at least I'm making progress.

123/79/66 207.4lb 95 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment