Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 453 - Rogue Out Of Outland

For this character, I spend level 58 to 68 in Outland.  Level 58-62 was spend in the starting zone, with the addition of flying mount at level 60 really speeding things up.  After 62, I move onto the next zone, and spend the next 2 levels there, all the while keeping eyes out for herbs to harvest and alchemy to level.  Garand is another zone I spend 2 levels in.  After that, moved onto Blade's Edge Mountains, where I leveled up to 67.  The final level I spend in Outland is at Netherstorm, and that's mainly for the Netherbloom that I need to level alchemy.  Now that my character has learn Cold Weather Flying, I'm parking her in Northrend ready for the 12 level grind to level 80.

118/80/67 170lb 73 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment