Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 478 - World of Warcraft Patch 4.3

Patch 4.3 went live yesterday. Since I'm not even raiding anymore, the actual raid content is off reach for me. I did ran through all three new dungeons: End Time, which take place in a possible future where the bad guys won, Well of Eternity took place ten thousand years in the past to get a copy of Dragon Soul, Hour of Twilight, which take place now as you try to get a non-player character into safety after securing the artifact from the second dungeon.

All in all, the dungeons are well designed, not too long, and fun.  I especially like the design of the final boss in End Time, where you get to reset all of your cooldown 5 times.  Now that I have a taste of this on my main character (it's a bit weird tanking on my main character after almost a month away from playing her), I have to gear up the rest of my characters.

110/70/55 168.8lb 74 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment