Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 460 - Coming Down the Mountain

I spend better part of last night and most of this morning leveling my rogue. Friday night saw my rogue going from level 76 to 80 staying in only 2 zones, Sholazar Basin & Icecrown. Due to the legacy gears and the guild experience bonus, I managed to do about 3/4 of these zone advancing 4 levels.

This morning, I hop onto Mount Hyjal, and got a really big shock. The legacy gears that I was using was very much not designed for the current expansion (except for the head and cloak piece). I got used to killing mob in 8 seconds or less. After a bit of struggle and some gears upgrade, I managed to get that initial burst damage coming out of stealth at the end of my current round. Just for completeness sake, I did ALL of the quest in Hyjal, and got the Coming Down the Mountain achievement.  The other starting zone Vashj'ir is a bit harder.  I'll eventually go back and do that as well.

113/72/69 169.4lb 82 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment