Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 473 - Black Friday 2011

As my belated post from yesterday points out, I've tried 4.1 MPH at 2° incline the entire 45 minutes yesterday without difficulty. Well, this morning, I literally have to work myself into that pace, otherwise, my left knee complaints. So I have to dial down the routine back to what I used to do, 4.0 MPH at 1° for 15 minutes, and then the same routine the rest of the way through.

I had a big lunch yesterday (vegetarian hot pot, albeit, the fish meatball kind of ruin the vegetarian spirit), and we went out to Universal Hilton for their Thanksgiving buffet. As I've mentioned before, I tends to do very badly at buffet, since my usual signal of size went out of the window. Last night was no exception. To make matter worse, I had a glass of milk just before sleeping to wash down some benefiber, with out eating lactaid. That combination really puts the pain into my digestive system.

So it's much surprise to me that I weight myself this morning and come in at 167.2lb, 0.2lb lighter than yesterday morning...

115/77/62 167.2lb 75 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment