Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 665 - Gym Night Wednesday

I really need to get a small lock for the locker in the gym.  Not that it'll deter serious thief, but just give me a small piece of mind.

I did a full 15 minutes of cardio elliptical exercise today, which means I did 17.5 minutes of it.  I think I'm getting ready to step up to 20 minutes.  My goal of course eventually is to do this more than 3 nights a week, and 30 minutes at a time.  But I must build myself up first before I can attempt that.  Thus far, not wearing knee bracer haven't affect me at all.  I can't say the same thing about my treadmill walk.  I cannot do that without the bracer.

After that exercise, I treat myself to a simple salt and pepper grill pork for dinner.


It's delicious.

110/73/62 167.4lb 91 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment