Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 668 - End of Month 22

It's been a while since I remember to mark the passing of months on this blog.  Sorry for being complacent.  It's now been 22 months since my operation that changed my life.  For the past six to seven months, my weight have remain stable.  For a change, I don't feel like hitting a stall, but at a natural weight.  I still have a good chunk of excess skin below my belly and some around various part of my body.  That part can wait.

I work from home yesterday in an attempt to get some more sleep and not fighting traffic.  I was able to get plenty of things done.  Since I had a working session starting at 6PM, I decided to go to the gym early and get that workout done before committing myself to the long and very boring call.

While on the elliptical machine, I first set for a 20 minutes cardio workout.  After 5 minutes, I thought better of it and decided to just do my usual 15 minutes.  Still a good workout, but I'm not quit ready to ramp up just yet.

112/78/56 165.2lb 87 mg/DL

No comments:

Post a Comment