Sunday, February 12, 2017

Day 2362 - End of Week 244

08-07-2010 Front
08-07-2010 Side












02-12-2017 Front
02-12-2017 Side












The weekly even is pet battle, so I have more time doing something else.

I send Demon Hunter through both of the Nighthold raid, and didn't get the tier pieces.  I did come out with plenty of gears.  With Monk being able to heal, the LFR queue for her isn't that bad.  I got 3 pieces of gear out of it.

I also decided to try farm for the Shadow Priest's hidden appearance.  It's hard doing it in LFR with so many people unclear on the concept of the raid.  She's still waiting for the weekly Nighthold quest token follower quest to finish so she can go to the correct LFR instance.  Didn't get the tier glove, but did get an upgraded pants.

Hunter got the tier glove, but didn't get the cloak.   She did get 4 other pieces of gear, making the trip worthwhile.  Now she just need to wait for the Order Hall upgrade to equip both pieces of Legendary gears.

Finally, I decided to finished up the Death Knight's Suramar questlines.  Unfortunately, I now need to farm a bunch of ancient mana, a process that's going to take time.

119/79/78 83 mg/DL 223.4lb
Week to Week 0.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment