Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Day 2372 - Legion Day 172

I didn't get home until 5 minutes before the raid.  We went with our usual scheduled event of last 2 boss of Nighthold in normal and then Heroic content.  Of all of the tier bosses we have on farmed content, I didn't roll anything on the cloak, the chest piece I not only win the roll for the token but I bonus roll it as well.  I gave the chest token to the guild healing priest.  After that I have to duck out of the raid for about 40 minutes for some late night work before going back.  We didn't clear everything we've done, and I missed 2 bosses, whose loot I more or less already have.  Lets see what tomorrow brings.

To close out the night, I opted to do the world boss on all 12 of my characters.  Even though it's one of the easiest boss to get to and being on day one of the raid week means that there's a lot of people to group with, it still take over 90 minutes to cycle through.

125/79/67 86 mg/DL 223.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment