Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Day 2365 - Legion Day 165

We cut down the normal dungeon instances to just the final 2 bosses and spend the rest of the night on the heroic farming content.  I got the tier helm from Grand Magistrix Elisande (someone else wins the roll, but they bonus roll the same helm again, I was the runner up).  I tried my hand a a bonus roll on Gul'dan, and didn't get anything.

We then moved on the heroic farmed content.  And I failed to get anything.  We stopped after doing 4 bosses in heroic.  We'll be back tomorrow to do progression.

After the raid, I spend some time doing the weekly event, Cataclysm Timewalk event.  And the trinket I tried to bonus roll at Gul'dan is what came out of the reward cache.  The daily disappointment with Crown Chemical Co continues.

123/76/64 91 mg/DL 223.2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment