Friday, February 24, 2017

Day 2374 - Legion Day 174

We now have the third wing of Nighthold open.  All 3 bosses drops tier tokens, and the first character I choose to go through this is the one with the weekly Nighthold raid token, the Death Knight.  It was a good night for loot.  I managed to convince 2 other players to trade me the trinket that they have no use for: upgraded version of Entwined Elemental Foci and Convergence of Fate.  I also got a Tintanforged baracer as well as the tier cloak, giving the character a 2 piece tier bonus.  And finally for completing the Nighthold weekly raid quest, I got a chest piece that drops off the final boss of the raid.

The warrior's luck with the weekly Nighthold cache is far worse.  She got the exact same trinket she's already wearing.  She did bonus rolled the tier glove, getting the 2 piece bonus.  I still have the third wing to go with the warrior, but that'll be later.

113/79/53 82 mg/DL 222.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment