Thursday, February 16, 2017

Day 2366 - Legion Day 166

I have a bit of time before the raid, which I use to get all of my chacter through the world boss.  Of all of my toons, the one that really came out ahead this week is the monk.  She managed to get my 6th Legendary shield necklace, a nice stack stick of a trinket and bonus roll a cloak.  The monk is wearing the tier cloak already, so that's not going to get use, but the other two loot is nice to have.

As for our progression, we managed to go through all of them with two or 3 wipes, and I managed to get another heroic trinket and ring.  Not sure if I'm going to use them or not.  We managed to down Heroic version of Tichondrius.  Didn't win the roll for the shoulder.

The weekend bonus event is Timewalk, and the first toon to go through that is the Shaman.  I went in as a healer and managed to go through all of it rather quickly.  Since Monday is a holiday, I should have time to get all of my toons through.  She got one extra bonus roll and a relic for the weapon.

131/78/67 86 mg/DL 224.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment