Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 1301 - Mists of Pandarian Day 522

Since I ran out of LFR instances to do my remaining toon still on that run, I decided to try something I haven't gotten around to do, Ordos <Fire-God of the Yaungol>.  Previously before I got the Legendary cloak, even if I managed to hitch a ride to the other side of the broken bridge, I get punted back to the the other side when I enter the Ordon Sanctuary.  Now that I have the cloak, I decided to get into on raid browser and get into the action.  The result is actually pretty good.  Out of the 9 toons I send there, I got 4 belt (all leather wearers got a new belt, plus the shadow priest), 1 tanking shoulder (Death Knight) and one necklace (hunter).  It would appear that the cloak act as an attunement requirement, for I was able to get my mage (still cloakless) to get summoned to the sanctuary and finish the fight.  When tonight's gaming start, hopefully I can get my mage her cloak.

Surprisingly enough, I actually ran out of Valor Point to upgrade my balance druid's new belt and have to finish the weekly Timeless Isle quest, plus daily heroic dungeon, plus a couple of runs of scenario to get enough for full upgrade.  But it's worth the effort.

135/85/64 97 mg/DL 184.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment