Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 1310 - Mists of Pandarian Day 531

Despite lack of time, I actually got 2 of my toons through 1 LFR instances each.  My mage's long hunt for Purified Bindings of Immerseus is over.  After I got that trinket, I departed the LFR and bring up my warlock and her attempt at getting an upgrade ring or offhand.  No such luck, but I'm not too discourage.  My warlock is well gear.

I managed to get someone to get my warrior toon into the guild, level her to level 10 and then use the level 90 boost to get her up to par.  Of course, I select protection spec as the default one.  I'm going to to be tanking quit a lot, and spending quality time on Timeless Isle gearing up.  May the LFR'ers have mercy on their soul, a wholly inexperienced warrior tank is joining your rank.

The reason I brought her up to level 10 is to get the profession trained, hoping the level boost can also accelerate her leveling.  No such luck.  Guess I'm going flying to get lots and lots of ore.

128/82/65 86 mg/DL 184.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment