Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 1314 - Mists of Pandarian Day 535

Ran through ALL of the Throne of Thunder and Siege of Ogrimarr LFR as Fury Warrior.  I also managed to get the first sets of Legendary Quest token done.  Now I have to spend some quality time in Dread Waste to raise my reputation with Black Prince faction up.  Good thing I really don't need anything else with my other toons.

My protection warrior tank got quit a bit of upgrade, with both main hand and shield from Siege, 2 piece of Tier 16 set, 3 non tier pieces of armor.  I also managed to get some Tier 13 pieces for my Fury spec, as well as one iLevel 502 sword from Throne of Thunder and 1 iLevel 528 hammer from Siege.  In all, I'm well on my way of graduating out of the Timeless Isle and boost bonus pieces.

On the crafting front, I've managed to get my Black Smith up to 300 and mining up to 293.  Time to do Outland.

116/74/54 103 mg/DL 183.8lb

No comments:

Post a Comment