Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 1318 - Mists of Pandarian Day 539

I took my Death Knight back to LFR2 again, this time with more competent raid members.  We wipe twice at the General, but the effort is worth my while, since I did get the glove token.

Next stop is my instant boost warrior and her legendary quest.  I've already did the first token gathering run.  The next stop is to get to honor with the Black Prince faction.  Unfortunately I didn't read up on the most efficient way of gaining rep with the faction, and started the Dreadwaste quest chain instead of heading over to Isle of Thunder.  Lesson learned.  After going through all of the single player scenario on the Isle and doing a single day's worth of dailies on the island, I finish that reputation grind.

By the time I accepted the next quest to get a quest token from Sha of Fear, it was already getting late, so I tabled that for the next day.

116/79/55 88 mg/DL 186lb

No comments:

Post a Comment