Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 1302 - Mists of Pandarian Day 523

And all of my toons now have the Legendary Cloak.  The mage managed to get hers after running through Halls of Flesh Shaping and Vale of Eternal Sorrow.  After turning in the quest and getting Thunder King, I plow through the Celestial Blessings, ending at Jade Serpent.  Now that I know the method, getting him down was quit simple.  And then queueing repeatedly for the Celestials World Boss.  But the end result is worth it.

I also went and queue up for Ordos world boss, and manage to get new gears form 3 toons.  In the closing hour of the day, I decided to see how well I can do the mount run on Zul'Aman.  The end result is not good.  The bear boss was one shotting me, so I'm doing something wrong.  Well, I already have the bear, so that's not much of an issue for me.

122/78/75 98 mg/DL 182.4lb

No comments:

Post a Comment